Welcome to Australian Environmental Education blogs a place to discover more about the natural world. I will be posting interesting science articles especially related to Australia’s amazing natural environments. As a SCUBA diver for the last 25 years I have a special interest in the marine world and will share some of these wonderful animals with you.
Find out whats new for you and your students with the latest Blogs from Australian Environmental Education
- Citizen Science for school students
- Celebrating Biodiversity Month
- National Tree Planting Day
- World Environment Day 2023: Beat Plastic Pollution
- Celebrating World Turtle Day
Follow Australian Environmental Education on Facebook
There are also a multitude of education resources to help you and your students learn more about the natural world.
- Biodiversity, animals and creating wildlife habitats
- Different environments
- Natural Disasters
- Sustainable Living
- Rocks and Fossils
- What is Science?